Biyernes, Oktubre 15, 2010

let me let myself love you =)

i think i'm getting there...after Mr. J thing..here is another Mr. J in my life...duhh...how come...! but it's too vague....too complicated...i really want it flow but....haix...it's so effortless.i know i'm not too precious to be pampered much but....i think i deserve to be wooed. parang..how can i fall if you just don't give me reasons? aside from that i his ex who is as if a tail!..so irritating...hmpt...maybe it,s not that obvious but i'm a jealous type...i'm also kinda possessive...i want it to be me..just me!..

when i love, i only love one! and i want to be loved the same way that i love.. maybe! i like you too..but please...don't use cell phone just to get in touch with me..use some effort..even a simple finding frel! please...please..let me let myself love you =)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento